GEMS is an acronym for Girls Everywhere Meeting the Savior. Our vision is to see girls at Pella 2 CRC and around the world actively and enthusiastically expressing love for God and others – girls equipped, motivated, and passionately engaged in living out their faiths.
At Pella 2 GEMS club, girls in 2nd through 8th grade will:
- Develop a lasting relationship with Jesus Christ
- Foster a relationship with their counselors
- Make new friends and share in a caring small group
- Learn how to apply the Bible to their lives
- Find answers to challenges they face every day
- Learn what it means to be an activist for Christ
- Participate in service projects that make a difference in other’s lives
- Cultivate important life skills through badge activities
- Enjoy dynamic singing and creative movement
- Make meaningful crafts that encourage others
We meet on 3 out of 4 Wednesdays a month from September – March.
Visit the GEMS web site for further information.